Italy’s View Conference has finalized its program ahead of its 22nd edition, which starts on Sunday.
This year sees the long-running animation, vfx, and computer graphics conference hold its first hybrid edition, following last year’s all-virtual event. The bulk of the talks and presentations will be online, but some will be held onsite in Turin. Access is free for registrants — but for livestreams only (on-demand access costs extra).
- Mike Rianda, director and co-writer of The Mitchells vs. the Machines, and producers Phil Lord and Chris Miller
- Tom McGrath, director of The Boss Baby: Family Business
- Jorge Gutiérrez, director of Maya and the Three
- Kirk DeMicco, director and co-writer of Vivo
- Enrico Casarosa, director of Luca
- Jennifer Yuh Nelson, supervising director of Love, Death & Robots
- Conrad Vernon, director of The Addams Family 2
- Patrick Imbert, director, Summit of the Gods
- Elaine Bogan, director of Spirit: Untamed
- Dan Ojari and Mikey Please, co-writers and directors of Robin Robin, and producer Sarah Cox
- Dean DeBlois, director and co-writer, How to Train Your Dragon trilogy
- Sheena Duggal, vfx supervisor of Venom: Let There Be Carnage
- Sean Walker, vfx supervisor of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Disney’s Encanto will be the subject of a virtual presentation on October 22, the last day of the conference. Director Byron Howard, production designer Ian Gooding, and assistant production designer Lorelay Bové will talk about the Colombia-set musical, which is due to come out in theaters on November 24.