Monday, April 5 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
The show made its UK debut March 6 and will roll out in select APAC, LATAM, and EMEA territories beginning this April. The series premieres Monday, March 29 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET) with a two-week special event on Cartoon Network.
The first episode, “Wednesday – Part 1,” can be viewed on the CN App and VOD starting Monday, March 22. The full line-up for the two-week premiere event beginning March 29 on Cartoon Network is:
Wednesday, April 7 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
As they learn to call it home, Elliott and Mo explore the Centrium – an exciting place high up among the stars full of amazing aliens and wonderful cosmic creatures who, although different species, coexist in harmony.
Cartoon Network’s original 2D animated comedy sci-fi adventure, Elliott From Earth, introduces us to Elliott, his mom Frankie, and his new best friend – dinosaur Mo, as they find themselves in space and begin an unexpected journey across the universe to discover why they were brought there in the first place.
Directed by Mic Graves and Tony Hull with voices from Samuel Faraci (Paw Patrol), Noah Bentley (Dragons: Rescue Riders) and Naomi McDonald (Angelina Ballerina: Dance Around the World), the series is produced out of Cartoon Network’s EMEA hub, and is the latest from the team behind The Amazing World of Gumball.
Friday, April 9 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Wednesday – Part 1” – Elliott and his Mom, Frankie, investigate a mysterious rock which is not from Earth.
- “Wednesday – Part 2” – Somewhere across the universe, Elliott and Frankie discover a new place, and its strange inhabitants.
- “Wednesday – Part 3” – Elliott, Frankie and their new companion Mo find the strange new environment they are in isn’t quite what it seems.
- “Wednesday – Part 4” – Lost and alone, Elliott, Frankie and Mo must accept all the help they can get.
Thursday, April 1 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Idiosyncratic Induction” – On Elliott’s first day at the Hive, he meets the most unusual characters on his adventure so far.
- “Memory Mayhem” – Frankie tries to discover more about the mysterious rock that bought them to their new home, with the help of an entity called The Head.
Tuesday, April 6 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Developing Dilemma” – Frankie lets Elliott get a pet, which doesn’t go down well with their new neighbor.
- “Inadvertent Inversion” – As Elliott, Mo and Frankie all try something new at the Hive, they find their worlds are about to be turned upside down again.
Elliott From Earth showcases the power of friendship and embraces the wonders of being different, open minded, and accepting.
- “Regurgitated Reminiscence” – Elliott and Mo go to great lengths to retrieve Frankie’s old coffee machine.
- “Chaotic Clumping” – Elliott and Mo accidentally take a teleporter together and find themselves closer than they’ve ever been before. Will they decide to mutually part ways?
Wednesday, March 31 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Parallel Paradox” – Elliott finds himself having to be in two places at once.
Friday, April 2 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Problematic Prophecies” – Elliott and Mo make a new friend, Nara, who has a very special ability.
Source: Cartoon Network
- “Temporal Tedium” – It’s Fizzness Time! What does that even mean? Elliott and Mo make it their thing to find out as they meet Preston, a slow, yet hilarious prankster with a penchant for jewelry.
- “Companion Confusion” – After a failed experiment in trying to find true love, Mo has to save Elliott from being sucked off the Centrium into outer space.
Monday, March 29 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Melancholic Megalomaniac” – Elliott and Mo try to cheer up Lord Kallous, with the help of someone from his past.
Tuesday, March 30 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)
- “Diminishing Discourse” – Elliott and Frankie decide to tell Mo about what really happened to the dinosaurs.
Thursday, April 8 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)